Preset your “Order” and “Trigger Condition” and the system will send your “Order” to the market if the latest Avg. Price reaches the preset condition.
Case 1: Buy
- The current market price of ETH is lower than 5,000 RMB
- Investor A thinks that there is strong resistance around 5,000 RMB
- And there will be a surge if the market price exceeds 5000 RMB
- Then Investor A can set a "Trigger Buy Order"
Case 2： Sell
- The current market price of ETH is higher than 6000 RMB
- Investor B thinks that there is strong support around 6000 RMB
-- And there will be a collapse if the market price goes below 5000 RMB
- Then Investor B can set a "Trigger Sell Order"
Enjoy trading on Bibox!