In response to the Emails of resetting login password allegedly sent out by “Bibox Team”, our team immediately ran a systematic examination and found no related security loophole. Please rest assured.
After a thorough examination, it could be confirmed that it was a security-related Email sent out automatically by Bibox system. Please ignore it if it was not an authorized operation. We also would like to remind all users to safely store your account information, avoid setting the same password on different platforms, and enhance account security awareness :
1. Beware of phishing sites.
2. Don`t be credulous of airdrop reward and expose your registered Email.
3. Safety store your password, SMS and Google authentication code, etc.
4. Change your login password periodically. Make sure it is inconsistent with the Email login password.
5. Form the habits of safe operation. Close the browser after your account is logged out.
Bibox team is dedicated to providing you with 7*24 hours services. Please click here to submit request if you encounter any problem. Bibox hereby solemnly announces that never in any form would Bibox.com ask you for monetary reward, your password, private key or Google authentication code. Please safely store your information to avoid fraudulence.
Thank you for your support to Bibox.