The 8th session Bibox Vote for Listing will be launched at 1:00 P.M. on 11/30/2018 (GMT+8).
[Initial Review] Voting Pool
Our token listing committee selects 6 qualified projects into the voting pool from all listing applications. The selection criteria are based on both investing value and risk evaluation.
[Voting] Voting Rules
- The voting period will be 7*24 hours.
- Our token listing committee selected 6 qualified projects into the voting pool from all listing applications.
- The voting result is decided by polling number, total vote count, and time first principle. If two teams have the same polling number, the team with larger total vote count wins. If vote counts are equal, the team who reached total vote count first wins. There are 2 projects will be the final winner.
- As soon as the vote ends, Bibox will complete the comprehensive examination and analysis on the votes of the winning team. Projects are disqualified if cheating behavior is detected.
- After Bibox ensuring the validity of the votes, the winner will be announced.
- The BIX voted for the teams do not win in this session will be refunded to users since the announcement be published, which ensures a fair competition during the next session of voting.
- The teams do not win this time can either quit or join the next session of voting. The guaranty fund will not be returned if the team decides to participate in the next session of voting. Otherwise, the guaranty fund will be returned in 2 business days.
- Each project can participate in 5 sessions of Vote for Listing, and the project will be disqualified for voting if it does not win in 5 consecutive sessions. The guaranty fund and the BIX voted by users will be returned.
- The tokens of the winning projects will be listed on Bibox in trading pairs within 7 business days.
- Before listing, the winners have the rights to quit listing. They will need to submit an official quitting application to Bibox. The guaranty fund and the BIX voted by users will be returned. After listing, the team automatically forgoes this right and will not be issued a refund.
- Each candidate project needs to contribute an amount of BIX as guaranty fund. This guaranty will be deposited and returned to the project team in 12 months. In the case that the token triggers delisting, the unreturned part of the guaranty fund will be used as compensation for users.
- 1 BIX stands for 1 vote. Each user can vote 10,000 BIX maximum. Votes can’t be canceled once voted.
- For each voting cycle, each user can vote for 3 projects maximum. And there are only 3 voting opportunities for each project.
- Only users with net asset equal to or larger than 200 BIX equivalents can participate in voting.
- Users from countries or regions where cryptocurrency and related activity is forbidden shall not participate in.
5.Incentives for Voting
- Bibox sets up the incentive mechanism for this session of voting to encourage user participation and protect community autonomy.
- The incentive award is set by the project team, for example, users will get 0.1 token for each vote they give. Besides, a total bonus is also welcomed, it can be set as all voters share 1,000 tokens together. All the above are just examples instead of mandatory.
- Project teams can change the award plan one time every day. The tokens given to voters will be based on the number set by the team.
- Voting reward given out by each project will be distributed to users who vote in three installments. 1/3 of the voting reward will be distributed on the day of listing. The rest of it will be distributed every 7 days until all is distributed.
BIX voted for the winning projects will not be returned but be absorbed as exchange profit, some of which will be used to promote the winning projects when it is being listed and the others for the development of Bibox ecosystem.
*Bibox reserves the final rights of the interpretation.*
Thanks for all your support on Bibox!