BIX incentive reward is used to encourage users who hold BIX on a daily basis. Since the launch of this feature, we have received a lot of suggestions and feedback. In order to diversify user scenarios for BIX holders, Bibox decided to fully upgrade the current BIX incentive reward event on 1/4/2019. The details are as the following:
30% of the daily net profit incurred will be shared according to the one-week average locked amount percentage. BIX Incentive Reward will be distributed every Friday at 5:00 P.M.
The weekly average locked amount = the summation of the daily amount locked by users / 7
The weekly obtainable BIX Incentive Reward Limit = 30% of the platform's weekly net profit * the weekly average locked amount / BIX circulating amount
- Lock: It will be effective immediately whenever you lock; The lock function will be officially open on 1/4/2019;
- Unlock: It will be effective immediately whenever you unlock; The unlocked BIX will be refunded to your account after 24 hours.
- Locked BIX are eligible for BIX Incentive Reward. The unlocked BIX is not.
- The locked and unlocked amount has to be the integer of 500BIX.
- Assets snapshots will be taken every day around 6:00 P.M. It is suggested all users lock BIX in advance to avoid any error.
- BIX Incentive Reward will be rounded to the last four decimal places
- The upgraded BIX Incentive Reward will be distributed at 5:00 P.M. on 1/11/2019;
The current incentive reward rules still apply from 12/28/2018 to 1/4/2019.
*Bibox reserves the right to change this event rules according to the actual operations. Please refer to the official announcement.
Thanks for your support to Bibox