1. Log in www.bibox.com and click “contract” to enter the trading page.
2. Click ”Agree” to open contracts trading.
3. After successfully entering contracts trading page you can click “Assets Transfer” to transfer the master account assets into the contract account.
4. Please choose “Transfer in” in the pop-up window and enter the amount you wish to transfer. Click confirm to complete assets transfer.
5. After asset transfers completed, users can check the status of the current assets in the Contract Assets located at the lower right corner.
6. Choose the contract type you want to trade (BTC/USDT or ETH/USDT).
7. Please enter the price and amount according to the current market performance (You can choose to trade with the spot price) and choose the leverages according to your risk tolerance to complete an order. Please choose “Buy/Long” when you predict an upward price trend and choose “Sell/Short” vice versa.
8. You can check the current order status in “current order” when an order is successfully placed.
9. You can check the positions you build in “Position” when your order is matched.
10. You can close your position by entering a position closing price in “Position” or directly enter an amount to sell at the current market price.
*One position is only intended for only one contract. To long or short a contract will not build a new position while they can hedge against each other.