Bibox has completed TTC Protocol (TTC) MainNet and Token Swap, the withdrawal and deposit functions will be resumed at 12:00 P.M. on 04/12/2019 (GMT+8). In the meantime, Bibox will support TTC airdrop plan:
We took snapshots of TTC assets of Bibox users on 04/07/2019 (GMT+8), and we will distribute ACN tokens at 1:10 ratio on 04/11 for all users who hold TTC at the time of the snapshot. Among the airdrops, 30% of ACN will be distributed immediately, and the remaining 70% will be locked for 30 days and released to user account automatically. By that time, users can view the airdrops at "Funds - Master Account".
Thanks for your support on Bibox.