The launch of Bibox Ambassador program marks a new chapter of Bibox community building. In order to further enhance community engagement, we are now launching the global “City Partners” program. We will take US$14.5 million to establish the Bibox Community Building Fund (“CB Fund”), which will be used to reward City Partners with outstanding contributions to the Bibox community. We also commit to reward our City Partners with up to 1,000,000 BIX tokens in each of the selected cities.
Bibox “City Partner”—Benefits
- Share US$14,500,000 Bibox Community Building Fund (“CB Fund”). Each City Partner who passes the assessment will receive token rewards equal to the amount of BIX he/she locks. The token rewards will be distributed within 5 years, annual reward = 20% of the amount of BIX locked.
- Enjoy the same benefits as Bibox Ambassadors, including fee discount, 2-tier-referral commissions, locking dividends, and project recommendation rewards.
- Enjoy the privilege to become a shareholder of Bibox subsidiary platform in the selected cities.
- Deeply involved with Bibox's development and interact with Bibox founding team and core users directly.
- Be the first to experience new Bibox products and be granted with early purchase rights of such products.
- Have the opportunity to travel to more than 10 countries where Bibox operation offices are located and study in Harvard, MIT, Stanford and other world-renowned universities.
- Benefits will be constantly upgraded.
Bibox “City Partner”—Requirements
- Each city may have only 1 City Partner with a term of 5 years. The performance of each City Partner will be assessed every year. The City Partner who passes the Community Governance Task will be If not, the annual reward will not be distributed.
- Partners of Tier One cities in each country should hold and lock at least 1,000,000 BIX, and partners of non-Tier one cities should hold and lock at least 500,000 BIX. The locking period of BIX is 5 years.
- City Partners should increase Bibox's brand awareness, actively grow and manage Bibox’s local community and protect the community interests.
Bibox “City Partner”—Tenure & Termination
- If a City Partner decides to quit within the 5-year term, the BIX locked will be released to his or her accounts in batches. Resigned partners cannot apply again within half a year.
- Bibox reserves the right to disqualify a City Partner and cancel his or her annual rewards for any behavior causing damage to the Bibox Brand and the Bibox community.
- After each 5-year term, a City Partner can apply for renewal. The reward rules may differ for the renewal term. If a City Partner decides not to renew, the partnership will be terminated and the benefits will be canceled.
Click to apply for “Bibox City Partner”
Thanks for your support on Bibox.
Bibox Official Channels