Bibox will introduce Private Bank business in three stages subsequently. From Sep.26 to November 2019, Bibox will launch the first stage of Private Bank, which includes AI digital asset custody, real bitcoin mining, exclusive strategies for HNW users and free VIP offline events.
“Private Bank” Introduction
Bibox Private Bank refers to the private banking business model of the traditional financial industry while significantly lowers the access threshold of related services. Bibox Private Bank is aimed at providing more Bibox users with high-end digital assets investment & consulting services. Bibox will share the dividends of the cryptocurrency market growth with investors in the future.
Digital Assets Custody Process
- Enter the Private Bank page and learn about the Risk Zones
- Choose a zone and enter the plan details page
- Choose a specific strategy and enter the custody page
- Read and accept the terms of the Service Agreement and the risk warning
- Select and confirm the token type and amount to delegate
Digital Assets Custody Page (Please stay tuned for the second round )
Digital Assets Custody Rules
1. Rules of Delegation:
Round 1: City Partners and Bibox Ambassadors
From 8:00 P.M. on 09/26/2019 (GMT+8), Bibox Partners can enjoy the priority of assets custody. City Partners can enjoy unlimited quota and every Bibox Ambassador can enjoy 1/2/3/6 BTC equivalent quotas (Lv.0/Lv.1/Lv.2/Lv.3).
Round 2: BIX Locking
From 9:00 P.M. on 09/26/2019 (GMT+8), Bibox users will get 1 BTC equivalent custody quota for each 500 BIX locked. Each user can get 10 BTC quota.
Round 3: Regular Users
From 11:00 A.M. on 09/27/2019 (GMT+8), all users can apply for the remaining custody quotas.
2. BIX Locking Rules
Locked BIX will be unlocked after 30 days by default. Custody plan renewal does not require locking BIX again; if users want to change another plan or the current plan is interrupted by the market volatility, users need to lock BIX again for quotas. Users can also lock BIX to become a “Bibox Ambassador” for upgraded benefits and privileges.
- KYC is required for this event. Accounts with the same KYC information can only apply for custody once.
- Sub-accounts are not eligible for this event.
- Users in areas prohibited by law are not allowed to participate in the event.
- During this event, Bibox shall have the right to disqualify the users if it finds any cheating behavior such as false authentication information or duplicate KYC.
- Bibox reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
Thanks for your support to Bibox.