Funds used for lending are from “Master Account” and therefore asssets transfers are not required. A certain service fee will be charged for the lending service. The current rate of service fee is 15% of the interest you earn from the lending.
1. Click top menu and choose “Borrow/Lend”
2. Click “Lend” and choose the token to lend on the left side.
* The system will automatically calculate the “Lendable” amount, “Lent” amount and “Interest Receivable” of the token;
3. Choose a interest rate and input the value you wish to lend. The system will automatically calculate the expected earning based on your lent amount and the interest rate chosen.
* Lenders can choose to buy insurance. If lenders have bought the insurance and forced liquidation has failed (which is of small probability), the investor protection fund will reimburse the lenders for their losses until the fund is used up. The lenders who have not bought the insurance shall bear the losses on their own. The investor protection fund is composed of 10% of the commission incomes from the purchasers.
4. After filling all required info click “lend” to complete this operation
You can view the details at “Open Orders”, “Receivables” and “History”
Article is closed for comments.