Bibox Spot Trading comprises of Token Trading and Margin Trading. Utilizing margin trading can amplify your purchase capability. If you hold 100 USDT with a 10X leverage you will have the purchase capability of 1,000 USDT.
* Borrowing rate is incurred hourly to maximumly lower your cost. Please view "Margin Trading Rules"
1. Click the top menu and choose margin – click margin trading to enter the trading page, and choose a trading pair you wish to trade.
2. Entering the trading page you will see the maximum available asset under the current leverage. Please trade according to your asset condition and risk tolerance.
3. According to your asset condition, input the corresponding value to place the order. If the value of the order is greater than the principal, the system will automatically trigger the Borrow function. A small window will pop up with the relevant information about your borrowing details, then you can confirm and place orders as you wish.
* the Borrow interest rate system will automatically match the market orders from the lowest market interest rate. If you want to manually complete this operation, you can also click "borrow" in the trading section to enter the Borrow page. Click to view the details.
4. You can view your order details in Open Orders once confirmed
5. You can view the details of your borrowed assets in “Borrow/Lend” or “Borrow” in the trading section once the order is confirmed
6. You can click “Borrow” in the bottom section to view the current details of your borrowed assets
Thank you for reading this. You can contact our official 7*24 online customer service (firstname.lastname@example.org) should there be any question.
You need to use assets in the exchange account to conduct token trading
You need to use assets in the margin account to conduct margin trading (margin account assets = transferred-in assets + borrowed assets)
""this icon means the margin trading supported