1. After logging in to the Bibox platform, open the institutional account application address, or click on the "Institutional Account" function in the navigation at the bottom of the website.
2. After confirming the login account, click the "Apply immediately" button to enter the application process. If you encounter problems with the application, you can click on the "Application Guidelines" on the left to view the help information. If you have any suggestions or questions, please send an email to [email protected].
3. To apply for an institutional account, KYC certification is required for the current account. If not completed, the system will guide you to verify KYC information. After completion, check whether the user UID is consistent. After confirmation, proceed to the next review. After the review is passed, the above UID will be automatically upgraded to the institution UID.
If you have not completed the KYC certification, please click the "Authenticate Now" button, follow the process to complete the certification, and return to institution account applying.
If the KYC authentication has been completed, the system automatically reads the UID information and checks whether the user UID is consistent. After confirmation, proceed to the next review.
4. After the account UID is successfully set, enter the step of filling in company information. Carefully check and fill in the institution information, select the country where you are located, and the electronic version of the registration documents that can certify the institution, such as business licenses. Try to provide a high-definition scanned version to avoid failure of the application due to poor image pixel quality.
* The following countries do not provide institutional accounts: Afghanistan, Myanmar, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Congo, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Iran, Lebanon, Liberia, Iraq, North Korea, Libya, Rwanda, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe, Yemen, Ecuador, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh, Pakistan.
5. After verifying that the application materials are correct, click Next to enter the "Authorized Data Upload Steps". Click to download the corresponding "Commitment" and "Power of Attorney", print it out, sign and seal it as required, and upload it to the corresponding location. After confirming that the information is correct, click "Confirm" to submit the review information.
6. After all the materials are submitted, they will be approved within 3 working days. The review results will be notified by SMS or email. Please pay attention to it.
7. Frequently Asked Questions about Failed Review
7.1 The uploaded information is not clear, and the institution information or application information cannot be identified.
Solution: Re-photograph or scan the information to ensure that the content of the uploaded information is clearly visible.
7.2 The applicant institution does not exist or is abnormal.
Solution: Resubmit after changing the institution information.
7.3 If you have any suggestions or questions, please send an email to [email protected] .
Article is closed for comments.