Become a futures affiliate, and enjoy high daily commissions！
2022-06-20, 16:00 (UTC+8) to 2022-06-30, 16:00 (UTC+8)
New users can register to receive 200 USDT futures trial funds during the event period.
As a Bibox futures agent, you can enjoy every commission rebate. At the same time, you can continue to get your commission back on your team member’s transactions. The more trades you make, the more commissions you get. The rewards are unlimited！
You can fill in the form by participating in activity 2：https://forms.gle/ntky6dUh9SkwEy5J8. Bibox staff will contact you within 24 hours.
For enquiries about futures agents, please contact Telegram @Evander248 or @TylerC.
- To participate in activity 2, you need to fill in the registration link Bibox UID and your contact information. If you do not fill in the form, you can not participate in activity 2.
- Participants cannot use their sub-accounts or preferential rate accounts to sign up to this activity. Any type of cheating is prohibited including but not limited to fabricating trading volume, Bibox UIDs and deposits, and we will disqualify cheaters for winning any rewards.
- The activity is applicable to USDT-M Futures trading only, but not COIN-M Futures trading.
- During the activity participants need to generate at least 100,000 USDT of trading volume to activate the trial fund. The trial fund can be used as margin and deduction of trading fees in futures trading, and participants may decide on how to utilize the profit at their discretion. For the general terms and conditions on Bibox trial funds, please refer to https://bibox.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/7364038345625.
- Participants can only receive the corresponding maximum trial fund rewards according to the total consecutive trading days and cannot receive rewards at multiple levels of consecutive trading days.
- Bibox reserves the right to interpret the event.
Futures trading carries substantial risk and the possibility of both significant profits and losses. Past gains are not indicative of future returns. All of your margin balance may be liquidated in the event of extreme price movements. The information here should not be regarded as financial or investment advice from Bibox. All trading strategies are used at your discretion and at your own risk. Bibox will not be liable to you for any loss that might arise from your use of Futures.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact us at any time (7*24) through the following methods.Wish you a happy transaction!
- Official Website: https://www.bibox.com
- Online Customer Service: Go to consult
- Official Email: [email protected] or Submit a ticket
- Official English Telegram: https://t.me/BiboxExchangeEnglish
Bibox will continue to improve user trading experience and provide you with better services.