Event time: 17:00 on June 22, 2022 ~ 17:00 on June 30, 2022 (UTC+8)
Event 1: Register to unlock 20,000USDT Blind Box Airdrop
During the event, newly registered users can get a blind box airdrop worth 3~20 USDT. The larger the first transaction amount, the higher the value of the blind box. 20,000USDT while stocks last, first come first served.
Event 2: Share 40,000 USDT rewards for trading
During the event, newly registered users who participate in spot trading on the same day can share the daily blind box reward of 5,000USDT, and the total prize pool during the event is 40,000USDT.
|Trading Vol Ranking||Reward/Person||Prize Pool/Day|
|Other trading new users||Divide equally||1,000USDT|
- Users must click [Register Now] in the registration link to participate in the event. If you do not have a Bibox account, please click to register now.
- This event is limited to spot trading, including Exchange trading and Margin trading.
- This event cannot be shared with online events of the same period, and the same type of events in the same period will be rewarded with the maximum reward.
- The rewards of this event include random combinations of high-quality tokens, experience funds, deduction coupons, interest-raising coupons, etc., subject to the final reward.
- The rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the event ends, and the token rewards will be distributed to the user's wallet.
- During the event, if there are cheating behaviors such as malicious swiping, batch registration, etc., Bibox will strictly verify and disqualify the participation.
- Special rate accounts and sub-accounts do not participate in this event as independent accounts.
- Bibox reserves the right to adjust or improve the terms at any time, including but not limited to suspending, extending or terminating this event, eligibility conditions and standards, etc. No further announcement will be made, please check the announcement in time.
Cryptocurrency trading is risky, so please participate with cautious. Please note that Bibox do not responsible for any of your transactions such as guarantees, compensation, etc.