Bibox develops and offers a Grid Trading Tool in token trading to all Biboxers free of charge.
Grid Trading is a type of quantitative trading, designed for a fluctuating market， allowing users automatically to buy low and sell high to claim a steady passive income. The Grid Trading tool developed by Bibox is perfectly suitable not only for novice investors but also experienced investors, for whom this tool spare trouble of programing and maintenances.
I. Where is it?
Login Bibox website and lick exchange to enter spot trading page.
Currently, Bibox Grid Trading has applied to trading pairs: BTC/USDT，ETH/USDT，ETH/BTC，BIX/USDT，BIX/ETH，BIX/BTC
You can find Grid Trading below the candlestick chart.
II. How to use it?
AI Assistance, One Click to Place Order
1. In Grid Trading section, click AI Auto Fill.
The system will automatically set it up according to historical data. Grid Trading will produce its trading strategy itself according to the parameters set by the system and the historical data.
2. At the bottom of Grid Trading section, click Confirm.
A window with to-be-invested assets info will pop up for you to confirm.
3. Click the Confirm at the bottom of the window.
III. Bibox Grid Trading Advance Instruction
Manual Setting, Customize Strategy
1. Set parameters and produce trading strategies.
1.1 There will be 4 parameters on the right side of Grid Trading section: Buy Amount, Sell Amount，Grid，Portion.
1.2 The trading strategy produced will be shown automatically on the left side of the section with the highest buy price, lowest sell price, single buy order value and single sell order value.
2. Click Back Test, Grid Trading will calculate your expected return according to the historical data and the parameters set, based on the market performance of last week.
3. At the bottom of Grid Trading section, a window with to-be-invested assets will pop up for you to double confirm.
4. Click the Confirm at the bottom of the window.
The following is a more detailed explanation on how the grid trading works.
“BTC Price”and “Price Discrepancy”
If：You enter the market when 1 BTC is worth 10000USDT: P0=10000 USDT
You set price discrepancy at 10%
Your USDT will be invested as the following
Buy BTC at P1=P0×(1-10%)=9000 USDT
Buy BTC at P2=P1×(1-10%)=8100 USDT
Your BTC will be invested as the following
Sell BTC at P1=P0×(1+10%)=11000 USDT
Sell BTC at P2=P1×(1+10%)=12100 USDT
"Buy Amount", "Sell Amount", "Portion", "Single buy (sell) order amount (quantity)"
If: The total USDT to be invested: 10000USDT
Each trade takes up: 20%
Then each buy order value : 10000×20%=2000 USDT
If: the total BTC to be invested : 1 BTC
Each trade takes up: 20%
Then each sell order value : 1×20%=0.2 BTC
1. Grid Trading is only a trading assistance tool and does not constitute any investment endorsement or return promise. Bibox shall not bear any responsibility for any realized or unrealized profit and loss.
2. Cryptocurrency investments are highly risky. Please make investments wisely according to your own risk tolerance.