What is Bibox grid trading?
Grid Trading is a type of quantitative trading, designed for a fluctuating market， allowing users automatically to buy low and sell high to claim a steady passive income. The Grid Trading tool developed by Bibox is perfectly suitable not only for novice investors but also experienced investors, for whom this tool spare trouble of software programming and maintenance
How to use it?
1. Select Grid
2. Click AI Auto Fill to fill the related parameters. Click Back Test to check the estimated return rate. Click confirm after everything checks out. Please make sure there is enough assets when running a grid trading tool.
Please proceed to buy, transfer or deposit asset into your account when there is insufficient balance.
* AI Auto Fill: it inputs the strategy with the highest estimated return rate (according to the last 7 days’ market performance) to make sure the future grid trading generates the most possible profit.
3. You can view the order details once you run the grid trading tool successfully
Click Executing to view the trading details
More details in the detail page
4. Through the profit rank, you can view the returns of grid trading pairs in the last 7 days, and you can execute the grid trading pairs according to your assets and risk tolerance. Click on the corresponding trading pair to trade.
* When executing grid trading, you can maximize the profit by setting a 1:1 asset ratio.
Grid trading advanced instructions
1. Set parameters to produce a grid trading strategy
1.1 In the grid trading section, you can input 4 different parameters: USDT, BTC, grid and portion.
1.2 The grid trading tool will automatically write a trading strategy with the highest sell price, the lowest buy price, a single buy order value and a single sell order value
2. Click Back Test, which will estimate a future profit rate based on the historical data.
3. Click confirm and a window will pop up for you double confirm the parameters. The system will run the grid trading once you click confirm.
The following outlines the logic behind the grid trading strategy
BTC Price and Grid
If you decide to enter the market when 1 BTC is worth 10,000 USDT. P0=10,000 USDT
You set a 10% grid.
Then the BTC buy price 1: P1=P0×(1-10%)=9000 USDT
BTC buy price 2：P2=P1×(1-10%)=8100 USDT
Then BTC sell price 1：P1=P0×(1+10%)=11000 USDT
BTC sell price 2：P2=P1×(1+10%)=12100 USDT
Total invested USDT(BTC), Portion and Sell/Buy value per order
If the total invested USDT ：10000 USDT
You set a 20% portion
Then the Buy value per order is 10000×20%=2000 USDT
If the total invested BTC : 1 BTC
You set a 20% portion
Then the Sell value per order is 1×20%=0.2 BTC
Grid Trading is only a trading assistance tool and does not constitute any investment endorsement or return promise. Bibox shall not bear any responsibility for any realized or unrealized profit and loss.
Cryptocurrency investments are highly risky. Please make investments wisely according to your own risk tolerance.
Grid trading parameters instructions
Total invested: the total asset invested in executing grid trading
Grid: The price gap between each order, if the grid is 1%, the first buy order is 10000SUDT, then the second order is 9900 USDT
Portion: The average capital allocation of each order, if the portion is 20%, it means the capital divided into 5 orders on each buy/sell side
Grid trading limitation
Each trading pair only supports executing 1 grid trading
Each account can support 8 grid trading simultaneously
You can also contact Bibox telegram admin (@bibox_cs) or join the Telegram group （https://t.me/bibox_trading_bot） for more details.