To celebrate DMTC+ node launch, you can now invite friends and lock tokens to share node rewards
DMTC+ nodes comprise community node, city node, and super node. Node inviters can enjoy different rewards according to the number of valid invitation or locked tokens.
The top 100 users who are confirmed as Node are eligible to enjoy a 90% off discount.
|DMTC+ Community Node||If the valid invitations are no less than 10 and trading fee dividend reaches 2,000 DMTC+
Lock 1,000 DMTC+ and 1,000 BIX
|DMTC+ City Node||If community nodes are no less than 10
Lock 20,000 DMTC+ and 20,000 BIX
|DMTC+ Super Node||If city nodes are no less than 10
Lock 200,000 DMTC+ and 200,000 BIX
Instructions on Node Cross Invitation
- Lower tier node dividend should be excluded if the advanced node invites a lower-tier node
- An additional 10% node dividend will be given if a lower-tier node invites an advanced node.
- The trading fee incurred by the invited nodes will be shared as a reward according to the node commission rate.
- DMTC+ node level will be determined automatically according to the locked tokens or invitation statistics.
- The DMTC+ and BIX locked by the node(s) are considered as node vouchers and will be burnt and not refunded.
- The final number of the nodes will be subject to the actual event details and progression.
- The designated trading pair is DMTC+/USDT. The commission token shall be subject to the actual trading fee incurred.
- DMTC+ node invitation commission is not interconnected with the Bibox exchange invitation event.
Thanks for your support to Bibox.