6 PM 8/15/2020 to 6 PM 8/22/2020 (GMT+8)
Event 1: Trading Contest
During this event, users can prorate 10,000 HPB according to the net increase volume
Net increase volume = 5* net deposit volume + buy in
Event 2: HPB Hardware Random Draw (Until further notice)
During this event, the last 3 digits of the hardware random digits in the HPB main network block at 24:00 (GMT+8) every day will be taken as the winning digits (letters equal 0), and Bibox will compare them with the last 3 digits of the UIDs of the users who buy 1000 HPB every day. The more digits matched, the higher the reward is. Winner will be announced in the following day at 12:00 for 7 consecutive days!
- First Prize: 1 slot
800 HPB reward when all three digits are the same
- Second Prize: 100 slots
20 HPB reward when 2 digits are the same
To verify on HPBScan：https://hpbscan.org/block/7115308
Event 3 Community Reward
During this event, users who complete the following can claim 20 HPB until all HPB reward is distributed out. 100 slots every day.
- Follow @Bibox365 and @HPB_Global on twitter
- Retweet the designated HPB tweet and comment your UID
- 2 friends and have them comment
Each user is eligible to claim the reward twice when the friends they tag do not overlap. The final rules are subject to HPB's official twitter.
Please be noted：
- In trading contest, less than 1 HPB reward will not be counted.
- In the random draw event, in the case of multiple winner, the reward will be distributed to the winner in order of precedence (1000 HPB buy in volume). In the case of no winner, the reward will be airdropped to the user with the highest trading volume.
- Users can participate in multiple event and claim multiple reward.
- Accounts with the preferential fee rate are not allowed to participate in this event.
- The event rewards will be distributed to the user “Wallet” within 5 business days after the end of this event.
- The users need to complete KYC for events.
- Bibox team reserves the final right of explanation to this event. Wash trading, fake account participation, and other malicious trading behaviors are prohibited. Any accounts with the activities mentioned above will be disqualified, or even suspended if the case is severe.
Thank you for your support to Bibox.