With the increasing popularity of DeFi projects and DeFi mining, Bibox decide to launch the 2nd DeFi mining event that supports YFV.
9/1/2020 10 AM to 9/2/2020 10 AM (GMT+8)
Please be noted:
- This mining cycle is 7 days, starting from 9/2/2020 2PM (GMT+8).
- The minimum locked quantity is 500 USDT, for 7 days. The locked fund will be unlocked and credited back to your wallet in 24 hours after the end of this event.
- To ensure its success, please lock your fund as soon as possible on Bibox official page. Soft cap is 200,000 USDT. This event will be automatically cancelled of the soft cap is not reached within the subscription period. The locked fund will be returned to you within 24 hours.
- Mining profit will be distributed to you every day from 5PM to 7PM (GMT+8) depending on the network status.
- Bibox mining event will charge 10% of the actual mined profit.
- The mining will incur a certain amount of net transaction fee or gas fee, part of which will be deducted from the actual profit generated. Your principle will not be affected.
- Bibox reserves the final right of interpretation to this event.
Although YFV has public contract audit report, there are still risks such as contract attacks. This project is high risky, investors need to be cautious, please make your own assessment and join in. Bibox is not responsible for loss caused by any technical flaws, bugs, attacks or operation problems.
Thank you for your support to Bibox.