The platform officially enabled the "FYZ Deposit Trading Competition" at 12:00 on November 18, 2020, GMT+8, and the event is currently ongoing. According to the rules of the event, the platform will update the ranking every two days, and will also announce the transaction volume data of the top 10, 20, 50, 100, and 300 users for the reference of participating users.
As of 12:00 on November 20, 2020, GMT+8, the transaction volume data of users ranked above are as follows:
Related Link: FYZ Deposit and Trading Campain is Ongoing
Please to be noted：
- During the event, the transaction volume data of the users ranked in the designated ranking will be directly updated in this announcement form; the final ranking will be announced separately within 2 working days after the event ends;
- At the request of participants, the top 10 transaction volume data will be published;
- Reward distribution: event rewards will be distributed within 5 working days after the event ends, check "Asset Management-My Wallet-My Bill" for details;
- Sub-accounts and special rate accounts do not participate in these events;
- During the events, if there is any fraudulent behavior such as malicious swiping, batch registration of small accounts, and a large number of self-buying and self-selling, the platform will strictly review and cancel their qualifications; users participating in the event are voluntary, and Bibox does not force them in any form or influence the user's decision;
- Bibox platform reserves the final right to interpret this event.
Risk reminder: Digital currency is a high-risk investment method. Please purchase with caution and pay attention to investment risks. Bibox will select high-quality currencies, but does not assume responsibility for guarantees, compensation, etc. for investment activities.
Thank you for your support to Bibox!