MDX mining 2nd Phase officially starts. Users are able to use USDT for mining.
1/28/2021 18:00 to 1/30/2021 18:00 (GMT+8)
Please be noted:
- The current mining cycle is 7 days and is expected to start at 20:00 on January 30 (GMT+8). Deposit USDT to get MDX.
- The daily profit of MDX mining will be determined based on the personal mining power as a percentage of the total computing power limit. Personal mining power = personal deposit time * personal lock-up tokens / ∑ deposit time * lock-up tokens;
- The redemption mechanism is t+1. No interest will be accrued on the day of redemption. The redemption will be credited within 24 hours after applying for it;
- The minimum locked quantity is 500 USDT. The locked fund will be unlocked and credited back to your wallet in 24 hours after the end of this event.The maximum subscription amount for this mining event is 500,000 USDT. First come first served.
- Soft cap is 100,000 USDT. This event will be automatically cancelled of the soft cap is not reached within the subscription period. The locked fund will be returned to you within 24 hours.
- Bibox mining event will charge 5% of the actual mined profit.
- Mining profits will be delivered before 18:00 every day;
- Bibox reserves the final right of interpretation to this event.
Risk reminder: There are risks in DeFi mining. MDX mining is non-destructive mining, but other risks are not ruled out. Investors should be cautious. Please make your own assessment and then participate. Bibox bears the wear and tear caused by on-chain fees, but will not responsible for loss caused by any technical flaws, bugs, attacks or operation problems.
Thank you for your support to Bibox!