Bibox will upgrade the USDT Swap futures trading system at 10:00, January 30, 2021(GMT+8). The expected upgrade time is 12 hours. The upgrade time may be advanced or delayed due to market changes. We will synchronize the announcement as soon as possible. Please stay tuned.
- This upgrade will not affect the use of spot, coinswap futures products and related quantitative trading tools.
- This upgrade will not affect the platform's deposit, withdrawal and fund transfer functions.
- USDT swap futures trading and related functions are temporarily suspended. Including USDT swap futures planning commission, profit and loss stop, contract grid, and CTA functions. Please cancel orders by yourself before the system upgrade. Once the upgrade officially starts, USDT swap futures orders will be automatically canceled by the system.
- To avoid unnecessary losses, it is recommended that you close your position in advance, reduce your position, or increase your margin.
After the upgrade, the USDT swap futures will support:
- Hedge mode;
- Grading deposit;
- Auto-Deleveraging & ADL;
- Shared margin for multiple trading pairs (new cross mode);
- More risk control upgrades (price limit mechanism, price protection, etc.).
* At present, functions such as plan commission, stop profit and loss, contract grid and CTA related to USDT-margined futures are suspended and no longer support users to submit new commission orders. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
Thank you for your support to Bibox!