DeFi smart Pool officially launched. Users can use USDT to participate in the DeFi smart Pool one-click mining.
2/8/2021 11:00 to 2/10/2021 18:00 (GMT+8)
Please be noted:
- The current mining cycle is 18 days and is expected to start at 20:00 on February 10 (GMT+8). Deposit USDT to get USDT.
- The daily profit of mining will be determined based on the personal mining power as a percentage of the total computing power limit. Personal mining power = personal deposit time * personal lock-up tokens / ∑ deposit time * lock-up tokens.
- Smart pool can be redeemed in advance, redemption mechanism is T +1. Redemption day does not count interest. Users are Required to submit work order to customer service.After the confirmation from the customer service, fund will arrive within 24 hours.
- The minimum locked quantity is 100USDT. The locked fund will be unlocked and credited back to your wallet in 24 hours after the end of this event.
- The maximum subscription amount for this mining event is 1.5 million USDT. First come first served.Soft cap is 100,000 USDT. This event will be automatically cancelled of the soft cap is not reached within the subscription period. The locked fund will be returned to you within 24 hours.
- Bibox mining event will charge 5% of the actual mined profit.
- It is estimated that the APR of mining event in this period will be 35%~80%, and the return will be distributed once every three days. Since DEFI mining is greatly affected by currency price, the calculation of actual yield still needs to be based on reality.
- Bibox reserves the final right of interpretation to this event.
Risk reminder: There are risks in DeFi mining. DeFi smart pool mining is non-destructive mining, but other risks are not ruled out. Investors should be cautious. Please make your own assessment and then participate. Bibox bears the wear and tear caused by on-chain fees, but will not responsible for loss caused by any technical flaws, bugs, attacks or operation problems.
Thank you for your support to Bibox!