Bibox will start the sale of Chia Network computing power at 16:00 (UTC+8) on May 15, 2021. Details are as follows:
Hashing power subscription rules
Total subscription amount: 1000 T
Subscription currency: USDT
Subscription price: 128USDT/T
Minimum purchase quantity: 1T
Maximum subscription amount: No subscription limit
Computing power effective: T+5
Participation conditions: All users of the platform can participate
Settlement currency: XCH
Settlement cycle: Earnings the day before T+1 is issued, earnings continue to be paid for two years
Management fee: 15% (technical service fee + mining fee + operation and maintenance fee)
Subscription link: https://www.bibox.com/cloudMining
【Basic information of the project】
Chia Network is a blockchain and intelligent trading platform created by Bram Cohen, the founder of BitTorrent. Chia Network has received approximately US$16 million in venture capital since its establishment in 2017, among them is Silicon Valley's top venture capital firm A16Z (Andreessen Horowitz).
- Bibox United Computing Bank Technology provides cloud computing services, Bibox, as the computing power sales service platform this time, only provides computing power sales platform and computing power output revenue distribution services, the computing power partner will charge 15% of the computing power output as a technical service fee;
- The computing power is a special virtual product, once rented out, it cannot be returned, nor can it be cancelled in advance;
- Digital currency is a high-risk investment, please evaluate the risk reasonably and invest rationally;
- Participation in mining must follow the laws and regulations of the region, and buyers need to bear the risks of relevant laws and regulations by themselves;
- For details, please refer to <Mining Machine Hashrate Rental Service Agreement>.
Thank you for your support to Bibox!